Nadine Abdallah September 26, 2013 •
MyActix is available to all customers with a valid support contract.
CUSTOMERS WITH A PREVIOUS MYACTIX ACCOUNT:
If you previously had a MyActix account, and you are logging into the NEW MyActix for the first time - please follow the steps below:
- Click here to request a password.
- Enter your Company e-mail address.
- You will be sent an e-mail with a link.
- Follow the link and create a new password.
- Use your new password to log into MyActix via the login button in the top right hand of the home page.
NEW CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE NEVER HAD A MYACTIX ACCOUNT:
If you have never had a Myactix account, please email email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Nebojsa Vasic August 23, 2013 •
As part of Actix’s commitment to providing the best analytics and device support in the industry this Analyzer release delivers unparalleled performance enabling you to do more in less time.
What can I expect?
- A fresh new look, making Analyzer even easier to use
- New ribbon style toolbar with commonly used commands easier to find
- New docking and window layout options to make best use of screen space
- Multi-threading support
- Process data files 3 times faster
- Load multiple files simultaneously
- Continue to work whilst files are loading in the background
As the industry’s leading desktop post processing solution, Analyzer’s functionality is constantly being added to and improved to support your LTE rollouts, HSPA+ upgrades and network swaps. New releases are made available each month, so remember to check your MyActix account regularly for news about even more great features and for downloads.
What about 64-bit support
Actix is committed to delivering a 64-bit version of Analyzer as soon as possible. 64-bit will offer the following additional benefits:
- Make full use of modern multi-core, multi-Gb hardware
- No practical memory limitations
- Ability to load huge datasets
Actix will make an announcement shortly about the release date for 64-bit support.
Will Analyzer functionality be affected?
Analyzer functionality will remain unchanged in V5 except for the two enhancements mentioned. Your existing projects, queries, templates and reports will work and appear exactly the same as before.
Will I need to pay extra for Analyzer V5?
There is no additional charge for Analyzer V5. It is included as part of your Analyzer support and maintenance contract.
How can I get hold of Analyzer V5?
Analyzer V5 is available on the download page on MyActix.
Nebojsa Vasic May 01, 2013 •
Starting from 8th April 2014, Microsoft will no longer provide support for Windows XP users.
This means that customers and partners will no longer receive security updates to the operating system or be able to leverage technical support from Microsoft after this time.
In the light of the above announcement Actix will formally cease support for Windows XP on 8th April 2014.
In practice that does not mean that Actix software will stop working immediately, but the likelihood of Actix releases not functioning correctly after that date would significantly increase due to the use of Microsoft’s technologies in software development.
Actix therefore strongly recommend migration from Windows XP before 8th April 2014.
More on this matter from Microsoft’s perspective can be found here: http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/business/archive/2013/04/08/a-year-from-now-support-for-windows-xp-ends-now-what.aspx